Spray applied polyurethane (PUR) insulation products offer a unique combination of features and benefits. It is an extremely versatile and robust method of improving the insulation and energy efficiency of all types of buildings.
The work is carried out by experienced contractors who work to the BBA Accreditation scheme and/or British Standard Codes of Practice.
The spray applied PUR insulation product gives a continuous layer of insulating foam which bonds on to any type of surface. It also has the benefit of being able to form itself to any shape or profile of surface meaning it’s an extremely practical way of insulating all types of buildings, especially those which are often deemed “hard to treat”.
Benefits of Spray Applied Insulation (WALLS):
- Excellent adhesion to all types of surface
- Suitable for solid masonry walls
- Eliminates air leakage from buildings
- Continuous, seamless surface eliminates cold bridging
- Easily installed, ideal for retrofit projects
- Lightweight, durable and versatile
- BBA approved
- Non-fibrous insulation
- Do not support the growth of fungi.