Over the years IMA has built up a great deal of credibility with many government and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) involved in the legislative areas affecting the production and use of PIR/PUR insulation products.
IMA membership offers the opportunity for the experts of its member companies to participate in and communicate with a wide range of BSI, governmental and NGO committees about issues which are affecting and will continue to affect the industry.
Benefits of Membership:
- A collective voice for the PUR industry;
- Support and information exchange with other industry colleagues;
- Opportunity to meet with Government bodies and NGOs via a variety of committees;
- Direct input into relevant British Standards committees;
- Access to the IMA members only area which stores a huge catalogue of documents;
- Direct access to the European Polyurethane Association “PU Europe”;
- Position statements;
- Representation in European Technical Committees;
- Research projects and reports;
- Access to the Construction Products Association (CPA) allowing
- Attendance at CPA meetings
- Attendance at networking events
- Access to the CPA members only area of the website
- Access to use market statistics and monthly trends in the construction industry as a whole;
- Opportunity to get early warning of possible opportunities or threats for the industry;
- Half price British Standards via IMA’s membership;
- Networking opportunities;
- Social events.