PIR (polyisocyanurate) insulated panels are one of the most versatile forms of lightweight construction, combining design flexibility with high performance and factory in-built quality.
Insulated panels are widely used in traditional industrial and warehouse projects as well as for buildings in the retail, distribution, leisure, commercial, chill and cold stores hospitals, schools and apartments/single living accommodation.
Ease of installation and energy saving features resulting in accelerated payback are the principal reasons why insulated panels are used extensively in the refurbishment of existing buildings, helping to bring them up to current energy efficiency and airtightness standards.
Benefits of Metal Faced Insulating Panels:
- Very high levels of thermal efficiency and airtightness
- Proven fire performance
- Speed and ease of installation
- Single component construction, less waste and fewer deliveries on site
- BRE Green Guide rating of A or A+
- Strong, thin, lightweight construction
- Fibre free
- Factory engineered quality
- Wide range of colours and profiles
- Fully recyclable
For further information please contact: