Spray applied polyurethane (PUR) insulation products offer a unique combination of features and benefits that cannot be matched by any other insulation solution. It is an extremely versatile and robust method of improving the insulation and energy efficiency of buildings.
The work is carried out by experienced contractors.
The spray applied PUR insulation product gives a continuous layer of insulating foam which bonds on to any type of surface. It also has the benefit of being able to form itself to any shape or profile of surface meaning that it’s an extremely practical way of insulating all types of buildings.
Benefits of Spray Applied Insulation Floor:
- Is one of the most thermally efficient insulants Excellent adhesion to all types of surface
- Eliminates air leakage from buildings
- Continuous, seamless surface eliminates cold bridging
- Easily installed, ideal for retrofit projects
- Ideal for loft conversions
- Lightweight, durable and versatile
- BBA approved
- Non-fibrous insulation
- Do not support the growth of fungi
- No fixings required;
- Supports design loadings for dwelling units;