Chief Executive and Company Secretary
Assistant Chief Executive – Ms Mel Price
IMA’s Council consists of one nominee from each member company. Full members have voting rights at Council meetings and all major decisions are made by the Council.
Members are responsible for keeping their companies updated about IMA policies and decisions made at Council and to brief IMA on their company’s views.
This sub-committee discusses and makes recommendations to the Council on matters of general interest to the formulation and end use of PIR/PUR insulation products. They also develop best practice guides and information documents. Examples of some of the subjects covered in this sub-committee are:
- thermal conductivity
- blowing agents
- standards for laboratory assessment procedures
- test methods
- waste management and recycling policies and legislation
- factory made insulating laminates for walls, ceilings and floors
- cavity insulation products
- sprayed and dispensed insulation for chemical plants
- cold store cladding and insulated vehicles
- sprayed PUR/PUR insulation for buildings (for roofs, floors and walls)
- health and safety issues